Build on windows?

Dimitri Goethals

Dec 1, 2016, 1:04:26 AM12/1/16
to JSTS devs
Hi,

I'm trying to make a custom build of jsts on windows.

When I try to run the build "npm run build", I get the following error:

Error transforming C:\Users\dimitrig\Repos\jsts\src\jsts.js with 'babel' plugin:
It looks like your Babel configuration specifies a module transformer. Please disable it.
If you're using the "es2015" preset, consider using "es2015-rollup" instead.
See https://github.com/rollup/rollup-plugin-babel#configuring-babel for more information

Anybody has an idea, what I need to do to fix this?

I searched for a solution, which mostly involved changing some settings in the .babelrc and rollup.config.js file, but until now I couldn't get it fixed.

thanks
Message has been deleted

Raúl Otaño Hurtado

Dec 15, 2016, 8:25:18 AM12/15/16
to JSTS devs
SOLVED!!!
All the problem solved when updated all the packages!

I recommend make it by following this steps: http://stackoverflow.com/a/16074029/1655482

Also can use an updated version of the library, just a fork done by my: https://github.com/rulyotano/jsts.git

Björn

Dec 15, 2016, 3:35:47 PM12/15/16
to JSTS devs
Thanks for the report, I've upgraded deps in master in my repository.