"TEXT" on next rows

Oleg Ilin

Jun 5, 2020, 4:15:55 AM6/5/20
to jsTree
Hi. I either did not find or did not see the answer to the question.
 Could you please tell me  how I can place the contents of the "text" on several lines under each other.
Thank you so much/.

Craig Marshall

Jun 8, 2020, 5:03:29 AM6/8/20
to jsTree
I wanted to do the same thing, and in the end i had to edit the actual Script myself. depending on which view you are using, you have to go into the main.js for that view plugin and then edit the TITLE part. It has htmlescape command in there before it puts the text into the title of the calendar event, so i removed the htmlescape command from it leaving it to put the title as it was sent to the event and now i am able to use HTML in the title.

Craig Marshall

Jun 8, 2020, 5:03:58 AM6/8/20
to jsTree
if it would help i can upload the file i changed so it can be implemented by others :)

Oleg Ilin

Jul 1, 2020, 10:32:12 AM7/1/20
to jst...@googlegroups.com
Dear Craig Marshall!!!
It'll be very kind of you to upload the file with your corrections, about which you spoke above.
I think it'll be very useful for me and all the participants in the discussion.
With best regards,
Oleg.