search+massload

Oleg Ilin

Sep 5, 2020, 6:48:58 PM9/5/20
to jsTree
Dear friends. Can anyone post a working example of a search and mass load work. I just can't understand. As a last resort, put a hard code by which you can understand the subtleties of the work. Thank you.

Oleg Ilin

Sep 6, 2020, 7:17:07 PM9/6/20
to jsTree
Fortunately, I managed to figure out the intricacies on my own. In fact, the mass loading automatically repeats the steps you would have done manually when using lazy loading. This should be considered when developing the search scripts on serever-side and mass- loading itself. If you have any questions, please contact.

Aaron Gray

Sep 6, 2020, 9:23:46 PM9/6/20
to jst...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 at 00:17, Oleg Ilin <arheopt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Fortunately, I managed to figure out the intricacies on my own. In fact, the mass loading automatically repeats the steps you would have done manually when using lazy loading. This should be considered when developing the search scripts on serever-side and mass- loading itself. If you have any questions, please contact.

I had similar issues with deep sort, and in the end, read most of the jsTree several times to try and get a handle on it, decided it was too darn inefficient and am working on my own MVC tree controller.

On Sunday, 6 September 2020 at 4:48:58 am UTC+6 Oleg Ilin wrote:
Dear friends. Can anyone post a working example of a search and mass load work. I just can't understand. As a last resort, put a hard code by which you can understand the subtleties of the work. Thank you.

Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher, Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.

Oleg Ilin

Sep 19, 2020, 2:21:24 AM9/19/20
to jsTree
Dear Aaron!
Sorry, but I have to disagree with you. In my case, a search in a tree of more than 30 thousand nodes takes much less than a second, including the visualization of the tree.. It all depends on the correct algorithm for choosing the data stream from the server. Massload uses the results of this algorithm, so everything is in your hands.

Aaron Gray

Sep 19, 2020, 1:25:47 PM9/19/20
to jst...@googlegroups.com
Fair enough we can benchmark them when I have finished :)