Disable multiple select?

thequeue

Sep 4, 2010, 9:25:25 PM9/4/10
to jsTree
Hello,

How is it possible to disallow multiple selections using the 'crtl
+click'? I've seen someone post that they've done this:

.jstree({"rules":{multiple : false}})

but it's not working for me. Is this the correct way of disabling
multiple selections?

Thanks,
Dan

vakata

Sep 17, 2010, 7:46:53 AM9/17/10
to jsTree
Hi,

Use:

ui : { select_multiple_modifier : false ...

Kindest regards,
Ivan

Sean DeNigris

Jul 25, 2014, 2:22:46 AM7/25/14
to jst...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, July 21, 2014 6:23:19 AM UTC-4, sum...@2pirad.com wrote:
use
.jstree({core:{multiple : false}})
I noticed when using this method, it seems you can still programmatically select multiple nodes. Is that what should happen? Is there any way to disable multiple even via the API?

Thanks.

Ivan Bozhanov

Jul 25, 2014, 9:40:38 AM7/25/14
to jst...@googlegroups.com
No, you as a programmer are always able to select nodes. There is a plugin called "conditionalselect" in src/misc.js - you might want to have a look there for finer control over what gets selected. Modify it as needed (if modification is needed at all), add the source of the plugin to your page and include it in your plugins config array.

Best regards,
Ivan

Sean DeNigris

Jul 28, 2014, 8:58:32 AM7/28/14
to jst...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, July 25, 2014 9:40:38 AM UTC-4, Ivan Bozhanov wrote:
No, you as a programmer are always able to select nodes. There is a plugin called "conditionalselect" in src/misc.js - you might want to have a look there for finer control over what gets selected. Modify it as needed (if modification is needed at all), add the source of the plugin to your page and include it in your plugins config array.

NP I'll just deselect_all first. Thanks!

sum...@2pirad.com

Jul 21, 2014, 6:23:19 AM7/21/14
to jst...@googlegroups.com
use