Event for SIP Cancel Message

reza ina

Jun 13, 2021, 11:29:53 PM6/13/21
to JsSIP
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to implement a call history component on my WebRTC phone to show the missed calls. It is based on JSSIP version 3.2 currently.

I want to mark the call as missed call when a SIP cancel message is received.

After reading the docs found that JSSIP fires an event for an incoming call (SIP INVITE). For the feature I'm trying to add, I need the SIP Cancel message.

I appreciate if experts here shed some light on my problem.

Thank you.

reza ina

Jun 14, 2021, 3:41:58 PM6/14/21
to JsSIP
Found this:
JsSIP.Socket interface:
                            Event Handlers:
                             ondata(data)  -> Must be called when there is a full SIP message to be processed by JsSIP.

I will test it out to see if it works for my case.