WebDialer hold function

Peter James

Nov 16, 2022, 7:09:17 AM11/16/22
to JsSIP
Hello Guys,
I am a new person joined here. I think this would be a great platform where for each question is answered. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to utilize.

I found this following code provided in the site of JsSIP for HOLD function in the Webdialer. I have used this but as a result, I have not seen the any functioning of HOLD in the Webdialer.

$('#hold_btn_1').click(function () {
    debugger;
    console.log('HOLD CLICKED');
    if (session.isOnHold()) {
        session.unhold({ 'local': true, 'remote': false });
    } else {
        session.hold({ 'local': false, 'remote': true });
    }

        //session.isOnHold({ 'local': false, 'remote': true });

});

It would be more helpful for me, could anyone help/support me in this issue. I am using JsSIP version of 3.7.5
Thanks in advance.

--
Peter