No Incoming call

Lesha

Jul 22, 2021, 3:01:36 AM7/22/21
to JsSIP
Hello,
i'm trying to implement phone with jssip, but stuck with issue:
after connecting and registering jssip don't receive any events on income call, but works great on outcome.

let socket = new JsSIP.WebSocketInterface(`wss://${this.server}:8089/ws`);
let UAConfig = {
sockets: [socket],
uri: `sip:${this.sipValue}@${this.server}`,
password: this.pwdValue,
display_name: this.nameValue,
realm: 'asterisk',
use_preloaded_route: true,
register: true
};

if (UAConfig.uri && UAConfig.password) {
this.phone = new JsSIP.UA(UAConfig);

this is how i'm connecting and if i make call from browser  is works great, but when i'm trying to call from linphone to SIP in browser - SILENCE, no events. Also, if log into (for example) simpl5 demo app and logout, refresh window with my phone, then it will receive income calls.

Maybe i need extra options in user agent?

Вадим Гайсин

Jul 22, 2021, 3:34:44 AM7/22/21
to JsSIP
Hello, you need to check where your SIP/WSS server is sending the call

четверг, 22 июля 2021 г. в 10:01:36 UTC+3, krich...@gmail.com:

Lesha

Jul 22, 2021, 4:00:09 AM7/22/21
to JsSIP
That will be great if you give me one more prompt where to look for it and with what to compare

четверг, 22 июля 2021 г. в 10:34:44 UTC+3, gays...@gmail.com:

Вадим Гайсин

Jul 22, 2021, 4:03:59 AM7/22/21
to JsSIP

What do you use as a sip/wss server?
asterisk?
четверг, 22 июля 2021 г. в 11:00:09 UTC+3, krich...@gmail.com:

Lesha

Jul 22, 2021, 5:02:13 AM7/22/21
to JsSIP
yes, asterisk 16.8-cert8
we added contact_uri option to UA config
contact_uri: `sip:${this.sipValue}@${this.server};transport=wss`,

and after that i stats see incoming call events in browser console, before contact header was:

Contact: <sip:qckr...@1uojjl75qdpf.invalid;transport=ws>;+sip.ice;reg-id=1;+sip.instance="<urn:uuid:9bc41160-fc9c-4f55-aec7-f3fd05af2268>";expires=600

but  i'm not sure if our fix is right...

четверг, 22 июля 2021 г. в 11:03:59 UTC+3, gays...@gmail.com: