INVALID_STATE_ERROR breaks jssip

Sebastian Gutierrez

Apr 27, 2017, 12:14:30 PM4/27/17
to JsSIP
Hello,

I would like to know if someone have seen an uncaught exception that is

code: 2 "INVALID_STATE_ERROR", status 5, message: Invalid status: 5

this happens very randomly on an answer, after this If I try to make a call will not be able to do it hanging on Sending state.

I know there is not much information right now, but Im trying to reproduce or get more info.

JSSIP 3.0.7
(Asterisk 13 chan_sip)

thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 13.10.37.png

José Luis Millán

May 1, 2017, 11:53:57 AM5/1/17
to js...@googlegroups.com
The session status is '5' (STATUS_ANSWERED), so you cannot answer it again.

José Luis Millán

Sudheer Muskula

Apr 9, 2019, 10:08:08 AM4/9/19
to JsSIP
@sebastian,

Did you find the solution for this problem ?

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Apr 9, 2019, 10:14:31 AM4/9/19
to jssip
Which problem, Muskula? There is no problem. It's explained in previous emails.

Sudheer Muskula

Apr 9, 2019, 10:21:05 AM4/9/19
to js...@googlegroups.com
Castila,

I'm getting INVALID_STATE_ERROR: Invalid status: 5 error when trying to answer the call. This happens only in some systems. Where in some systems i can able to answer. Can you get me out of this issue.

--
Thanks,
Sudheer Muskula

José Luis Millán

Apr 9, 2019, 11:55:53 AM4/9/19
to js...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As said:

> The session status is '5' (STATUS_ANSWERED), so you cannot answer it again.

You are answering the call twice.
José Luis Millán

Sudheer Muskula

Apr 11, 2019, 5:20:32 AM4/11/19
to JsSIP
Millan,

Yes that's right. But the issue is when i try to answer the call for the first time. there was no answered signal sent back to the server. Second time when we try to answer again it throws invalid state error which is absolutely fine. But why the answered signal hasn't sent to server on first action. Need help..

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 9:25:53 PM UTC+5:30, José Luis Millán wrote:
Hi,

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 9:44:30 PM UTC+5:30, Sebastian Gutierrez wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know if someone have seen an uncaught exception that is

code: 2 "INVALID_STATE_ERROR", status 5, message: Invalid status: 5

this happens very randomly on an answer, after this If I try to make a call will not be able to do it hanging on Sending state.

I know there is not much information right now, but Im trying to reproduce or get more info.

JSSIP 3.0.7
(Asterisk 13 chan_sip)

thanks!

Thanks,
Sudheer Muskula
Software Engineer
Phone: +91-40-23545504 | US VOIP: 1-201-234-4784
www.neobric.com

José Luis Millán

José Luis Millán

Apr 11, 2019, 5:52:08 AM4/11/19
to js...@googlegroups.com
Send here the full JsSIP logs until the exception is thrown.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/jssip.

José Luis Millán

Sebastian Gutierrez

Apr 12, 2019, 3:16:40 AM4/12/19
to js...@googlegroups.com
I haven't seen this error anymore

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "JsSIP" group.

Corrie Muller

Sep 15, 2022, 8:49:14 AM (11 days ago) Sep 15
to JsSIP
Hi

I'm experience this issue how did you resolved this issue?