Problems with FreeSwitch and JsSIP integration (No ACK)

RedDwarf

Jul 15, 2021, 2:50:40 PM7/15/21
to JsSIP
Hello everyone. I'd appreciate a lot your help with this issue.

I am using Kazoo platform (https://github.com/2600hz/kazoo) which is based on FreeSwitch server.
Now, I have a problem with receiving a call.

After the successful "connect" and "sdp" events, the JsSIP client sends an OK 200 message and receives an ACK message. But the client does not respond to the ACK request and sends an OK 200 message again. This is repeated about 11 times, and after that the client receives a BYE message. And newRTCSession receives a callback with "No ACK".

Can you help me with this problem ?

Thanks