Incoming calls jssip on freeswitch

serge.d...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2022, 11:35:35 AM8/7/22
to JsSIP
Hi friends

I install freeswitch, write  test code for register jssip-ua on freeswitch

js register with ext 1000, on my blink softphone register ext 1002

when I call outgoing from jssip ext 1000 to softphone 1002 - all right, call and voice - ok

instead when I call from 1002 to 1000 (jssip ext) - incoming call I receive on my web page,
but ringing I receive then do session.answer() and on peerconnnection track event I set mediastream to audio tag. But jssip don't send OK to incoming INVITE and I don't listen remote audio track

I can't understand is it error in freeswitch configuration or is it in browser jssip conf?

I write simple code for test it  )) Thanks for any vector