Upgrading voice call to video call

Metehan Metin

Dec 3, 2021, 5:09:28 AM12/3/21
to JsSIP
Hi All
I am trying to add video to a voice call. I am adding video stream to connection and calling renegotiate method. Renegotiation is happening but there is only one way video.
I think the problem is about the when we get re-invite we need to add video stream.
But i could not achieve this. what is the way of it ?

Is my assumption correct or wrong. Could someone help ?

Metehan Metin

Dec 3, 2021, 5:11:47 AM12/3/21
to JsSIP
Additional Note: I am using useUpdate as false, so I am trying renegotiation with re-invite. My server is not supporting update message.