Call forward

Filippo giacchè

May 3, 2022, 9:09:16 AM5/3/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
I m triying to implement a call foward usign jssip.
I have succefully implement a blind trasfert usigng refer and it works . Now with the same code I try to trasnfert a call (before it is asnswerd) but with no success. How can I archive this?
Should I use the refer as in the blind transfert? Or there are other options to do this?

Filippo giacchè

May 3, 2022, 11:00:02 AM5/3/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
After enabling jssip log I notice that for forward the logger stops at refer...I 'll attach a screeshot
forwardCall.png

Filippo giacchè

May 6, 2022, 6:55:48 AM5/6/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Just for completness... Finaly I have found a solution that seem work.
I used the terminate method with :
status code 302, reason phrase:"Moved Temporarily" and extraheader :[ Contact: sip +"phonenumber"+"@serveraddr"]..