screen sharing and recording

ideanet help

Sep 19, 2022, 6:44:09 PM9/19/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
I have working JSSIP in my project and I am using just the audio call.
I have currently disabled the video. Does anyone have an example of how to do screen sharing and recording using JSSIP?
If someone has a working example that will be good otherwise just a starting point will be ok for me.

Thanks

ideanet help

Oct 10, 2022, 3:43:57 AM10/10/22
to JsSIP
I am wondering is anyone using screen sharing or recording with Jssip ?

Thanks

Gmail

Oct 10, 2022, 12:14:32 PM10/10/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
i have screen sharing working by selecting the screen media as the source for video instead of the webcam, as for recording i am yet to test recording on Freeswitch for a conference with a screen shared as video

ideanet help

Oct 10, 2022, 11:54:58 PM10/10/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mahmood.
Do you have any example please?

Thanks

Gmail

Oct 11, 2022, 3:46:04 AM10/11/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Here is a quick dirty code i wrote for testing, go to line 73 where it gets the screen media and passes it as video stream for jssip client to make a call to a freeswitch conference room.

ideanet help

Oct 11, 2022, 5:36:17 PM10/11/22
to JsSIP
Thank you. Let m have a look