Sending message/notification on current session

That Dev Guy

Jul 26, 2021, 11:23:52 AM7/26/21
to JsSIP
I need to notify the remote User to update their Ui accordingly.
I see that there's a sendInfo() method and 'newInfo' event to try out.
So I tried to send a text message to other user, but it doesn't seem to work.
Can anyone provide some insight or how to archive what I am trying to do?
Thanks

tempsnip.png

José Luis Millán

Jul 26, 2021, 1:01:45 PM7/26/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
Are you using SIP to send app custom commands?

Anyway, you are receiving a 400 response from the SIP server. You should check why is the server generating such a response. The request seems legit.

José Luis Millán

That Dev Guy

Jul 26, 2021, 1:15:21 PM7/26/21
to JsSIP
I am sending the message on the existing call session like this:
this.session.sendInfo('text/plain', 'Change Your Back Ground color to Green');

I will have the sip server looked at.
Thanks.

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Jul 26, 2021, 5:26:29 PM7/26/21