30-40 secs delay

SANGEETH KUMAR AKKARAJU

Jun 15, 2022, 2:15:25 PMJun 15
to js...@googlegroups.com
Hello
 We are using Jssip 3.5 version and We are seeing a delay to 40-50 secs to initiate a call or  to answer a call . Can someone suggest how to fix the delay .it's very urgent for us t the moment

Regards
Sangeeth

Bill Kervaski

Jun 15, 2022, 2:16:20 PMJun 15
to js...@googlegroups.com

It’s going to be STUN/TURN related, focus your efforts there …

SANGEETH KUMAR AKKARAJU

Jun 15, 2022, 2:18:34 PMJun 15
to js...@googlegroups.com
Hello

       We are very new to this topic . Could you pls suggest any  code snippet for such issues  which we can accomdate with the invite or registrar request .

Bill Kervaski

Jun 15, 2022, 2:21:25 PMJun 15
to js...@googlegroups.com

You won’t be able to code/snippet your way through a webrtc implementation or jssip … you’ll need to dig deep and take the time to really study what’s going on under the hood … only then will you be successful … you have about 3 months of studying to do before you’re ready :D

Igor K

Jun 19, 2022, 9:54:05 AM (11 days ago) Jun 19
to JsSIP
40 seconds ? Look likes ICE gathering delay.