randomize order of timelines

Natalie Biderman

Mar 14, 2022, 11:49:37 AM3/14/22
to jsPsych
Hello,

I am creating a multi-phase experiment, where each phase is essentially a different experimental task (with many trials), and their order is counterbalanced across participants.
For each experimental task, I pre-define a data frame with all task parameters, and then loop over the number of trials to include these parameters in the trial sequence (e.g., decision, confirmation, feedback, ITI, etc.). I would also like to save the data after every experimental task, rather then at the end.
I was able to do that for a single experimental task, but find it hard to create different timelines (each with the trial loop) and randomize them with multiple experimental tasks. Do you have any suggestions how to do it?

Thank you,
Natalie