Debugging a Timeline Variable Issue

Morgan Patrick

Jan 13, 2023, 4:00:34 PM1/13/23
to jsPsych
Hello All!

I am currently trying to resolve an issue where jsPsych is not recognizing the stimulus objects passed into the jsPsychVideoButtonResponse plugin. The stimulus parameter (screenshot below) has the jsPsych.timelineVariable calling 'stimulus', which is the name of the stimulus objects listed in an array that is passed to timeline_variables. Has anyone else encountered an issue passing an array to timeline_variables? I cannot pass individual file names directly to this variable because they are shuffled and subsetted into that list.

Grateful for any insight!

1.png
2.png