multiple choice survey

Nele Ots

Apr 19, 2021, 3:13:59 AM4/19/21
to jsPsych
Hi, everybody!

How difficult it would be to modify the plugin "jspsych-survey-multi-select" such that it shows (1) squares instead of circles, and (2) keeps track of,  shows and saves the order in which the answers were selected. I'm trying to achieve a working memory experiment following the procedure in Unsworth et al., (2005, An automated version of the operation span task; Behavior Research Methods). See the pic below for the display that I'm targeting.

Thank you so much for your help!
Nele

memDisplay.png

Nele Ots

Apr 19, 2021, 6:42:33 AM4/19/21
to jsPsych
Hi again,

I'm indeed a novice in CSS. I realized now that multi-select is completely inappropriate for my purposes here. I need here 12 buttons paired with text on one page. These buttons then need to change their 'empty' value into a number of click. That's not a trivial functionality indeed. Is somebody may-be already developing such a button-response?

Thanks,
Nele

Josh de Leeuw

Apr 19, 2021, 10:14:37 AM4/19/21
to Nele Ots, jsPsych
Hi Nele,

We've shifted support to our GitHub Discussions group. Would you mind posting your question there?

Cheers,
Josh