Change survey.css for cognition.run

Reilly Innes

Mar 14, 2023, 11:56:58 PM3/14/23
to jsPsych
Hi all,

I'm creating a survey in cognition.run currently using the survey plugin and was after some help with the appearance. All I want to do is change the style to be the same from the survey to the regular jsPsych css (specifically the appearance of the buttons to be the same as the button-response plugins).

I found the survey.css, updated it using the jspsych.css code and uploaded to cognition.run, but there is no change to appearance. This is (hopefully) probably a simple fix but I cannot seem to get it to work. Any help (or even an example similar) would be greatly appreciated!

(btw, thanks again to Josh and team for this amazing bit of coding brilliance!)

Josh de Leeuw

Mar 15, 2023, 12:12:46 PM3/15/23
to jsPsych
We have moved the jsPsych support / discussion to the Discussion feature on the main GitHub repository. Would you mind posting this thread there?