Cloning jsPsych repo and using it in Qualtrics

Adam Smith

Nov 1, 2021, 6:40:22 PM11/1/21
to jsPsych
I am completely new to jsPsych and I would like to implement the library in Qualtrics. I found some promising tutorials about this topic done by Kyoung Whan at https://kywch.github.io/jsPsych-in-Qualtrics/
Unfortunately, I got stuck after the first few steps of the hosting-jsPsych-guide: after successfully cloning the github repo, the file https://<your-github-username>.github.io/jsPsych/jspsych.js just isn't available. It seems, that the structure of the project has changed in the last 2 years.
What do I have to do to be able to clone the repo and to follow the tutorials?