from free-sort to instructed-sort

Hare Sage

Apr 6, 2021, 9:00:20 AM4/6/21
to jsPsych
Hi,

I'm trying to implement a version of the sort plugin which enforces the order in which items are placed.

A concrete example would be having two draggable items, 'left.png' and 'right.png', which have to be dragged to the left and right side of the response area respecitvely.

I'd appreciate any guidence on how to go about it.

Best,
Wojciech

beckyann...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2021, 8:43:19 PM4/22/21
to jsPsych
Hi Wojciech,

Someone just posted on the Github Discussion forum with a link to their custom plugin for dragging and dropping images into a grid: https://github.com/jspsych/jsPsych/discussions/1069#discussioncomment-635888 Perhaps you could enforce the left and right placement using this plugin with a 1 x 2 grid?

BTW, jsPsych support has moved to the Github Discussion forum: https://github.com/jspsych/jsPsych/discussions It'd be great if you could post there in the future, as it helps to consolidate all of the questions and answers :)

Cheers,
Becky