jsPsych on an iPad?

William Thompson

Mar 14, 2023, 6:48:31 PM3/14/23
to jsPsych
Anyone have any experience using jsPsych offline on an iPad (or another tablet)? We'd like to run studies in a park using tablets and cannot depend on an internet connection. It looks like saving data locally onto the device should be doable, but what I'm more unsure about is whether there's a a simple way to store and run the expeirment files locally. Any advice? Many thanks!

Josh de Leeuw

Mar 15, 2023, 12:12:55 PM3/15/23
to jsPsych
We have moved the jsPsych support / discussion to the Discussion feature on the main GitHub repository. Would you mind posting this thread there?