Show two sliders side by side

Silvio Ravaioli

Jun 16, 2022, 2:11:31 PM6/16/22
to jsPsych

Dear community,

I am trying to customize the slider plugin to have two sliders, displayed side by side.
I have found no resources on this online.
Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot,
Silvio

MORE DETAILS
This is the first time I customize a plugin with more than just cosmetic edits.
The study involves showing two stimuli side by side (easy) and eliciting ratings for both, simultaneously (tricky).
Currently, I am using the survey plugin, and I collect two ratings by presenting two survey-boxes side by side.
But typing on boxes is tedious and has extra issues compared to sliders.
Collecting both ratings simultaneously is an important feature of the study, I cannot elicit one at a time.