correct_response isn't working for type 'multi-select' in jsPsychSurvey

Soran Malaie

Mar 10, 2023, 2:48:59 PM3/10/23
to jsPsych
Hello,
As you know, jsPsychSurvey has correct_response parameter for type 'multi-select' to enter the answers. But in the final generated data, in the accuracy section, it always gives me "false"s for correct and incorrect options (weirdly any time I select and unselect an option it generates a false at the end for it). For the type 'multi-choice', however, when you can choose only one option, it works perfectly!

I appreciate any help in the following simple code I wrote as a short version of what I have.

Thank you!
Soran

var Author_Recognition_Test = {
  type: jsPsychSurvey,
  pages: [
    [
      {
        type: 'multi-select',
        prompt: "Which of these names are authors? Select all that apply.",
        name: 'Author',
        correct_response: ['Virginia Woolf', 'George Orwell']
      },
    ]
  ],

};

Josh de Leeuw

Mar 15, 2023, 12:13:04 PM3/15/23
to jsPsych
We have moved the jsPsych support / discussion to the Discussion feature on the main GitHub repository. Would you mind posting this thread there?