Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

Christine Hartzell

neprečítané,
11. 6. 2010, 13:11:4811. 6. 2010
komu: eapsi-ja...@googlegroups.com
So most of the tango sites are in Japanese ..... which just means it will be a more exciting adventure!

Here's what I've found:

http://tangojapan.com/gyu/profile/index.html

http://www.monglan.com/tango_links_in_tokyo.milongas.htm

Some of the sites look pretty snazy which makes me wonder if it's not ballroom tango as opposed to argentine tango.
~
Christine Hartzell
Graduate Research Assistant
Aerospace Engineering Sciences
University of Colorado - Boulder
christine...@colorado.edu
206-915-6409

Raffi Khatchadourian

neprečítané,
12. 6. 2010, 14:29:4912. 6. 2010
komu: eapsi-ja...@googlegroups.com
Well, it looks like I can read the second link! Thanks for these! Yes, I am interested in these events. I took a ballroom class at Ohio State my first year there and I do recall going over some Tango moves but I'm sure I am quite rusty!

> --

Rose Abramoff

neprečítané,
13. 6. 2010, 14:12:0613. 6. 2010
komu: eapsi-ja...@googlegroups.com
I'm also down. I don't really have the requisite footwear, but I'm
guessing no one will mind? Also, anyone interested in taking dance
classes of other flavors as well?
Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi
Poslať ďalej