departure time in specific hours

Dante Fuster

Nov 6, 2015, 10:27:27 PM11/6/15
to jsprit-mailing-list

Hello All.
Is posible define a constraint (Hard or soft) to try to get the departure times of the vehicles conform to specific hours as 6 am, 7 am, 8 am and 1:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.? could give me an example if possible ?, I'm processing 1000 deliveries and pick-ups, with time windows and waiting periods, using distances and times by calculations by Dijkstra, but not sure how to use constraints routes or activities by controlling the hours departure  within specific ranges. Thank you.

Stefan Schröder

Nov 8, 2015, 8:20:43 AM11/8/15
to jsprit-mailing-list
You cannot make start times a variable yet. But you can try to define several vehicles with different departure times.