Is it possible to have bundle per dependency?

Artem Kozlov

Aug 9, 2016, 4:02:28 PM8/9/16
to jspm
Let's say in my application I have two module A and B. They both use files from some libraries - X, Y, Z. At the same time library X actually depends on Y and Z.
Modules and libraries consist of many files (e.g react). The idea is to create individual bundle for every module and library. So in the end one have A, B, X, Y, Z in separate bundles without any duplicates. E.g even so X depends on Y and Z, bundle for X only imports them but do not include them explicitly.
So I want to have kind of a mixed strategy, on one hand do not load 100s of files in the browser on the other hand do not bundle everything into one file. The idea is to have the possibility to create some module C which also depends on X and Y, and load this module with System.js loader without any recompilation of X and Y and all other modules.

Is it possible to achieve this with jspm?