Should overrides in the jspm registry repository by installed automatically during a "jspm install"?

Nathan Friend

Jul 5, 2016, 4:06:24 PM7/5/16
to jspm
Are the overrides in the "package-overrides" directory in the "jspm/registry" repository automatically installed during a jspm install?  I just ran into a situation with the angular-nvd3 jspm package which requires an override to play nicely with jspm.  The override configuration for this package is available on the jspm registry repository:

However, it wasn't pulled in automatically - I had to copy and paste it into my package.json.  Even if I installed the nvd3 version matching the override file (jspm install angula...@1.0.2), the override was not automatically pulled into my package.json.  Is this expected behavior?  Or is there an jspm install option I'm missing that will install any override information if it exists?

Nathan Friend

Jul 5, 2016, 4:13:45 PM7/5/16
to jspm
I should mention that I'm using jspm 0.16.