Using JSPM 0.17-beta with NWjs

Rahul Gupta

Mar 8, 2018, 6:29:46 AM3/8/18
to jspm
Hi,

I have a NWjs app that works perfectly with jspm 0.16

However, it seems not work at all with jspm 0.17.

There are two categories of error:
1. Intermittently, it is not able to load any dependency at all. It even complains that it is unable to load systemjs-plugin-babel. jspm install > jspm bundle sometimes, but not always, make this error go away. There is nothing in the error stack either.
2. When it manages to pass this error, it throws an error like this:
    Cannot read property '<something>' of undefined
    When you go digging, this undefined object is always a node in-built. I have also tried building with the --node flag and then loading which makes no difference.

What worries me that there are some overrides in package.json of the form "<lib>": "@node/<lib>". The node component of my code will contain dozens of libraries that use in-builts. I wonder if each such lib needs to be overridden and commited to jspm registry. Chasing down overriding everyone of them is not going to be feasible even in with my limited code base.

Any Help much appreciated...

BR/Rahul