Watch files documentation

Olivier Ligot

Mar 30, 2016, 4:37:23 AM3/30/16
to jspm
Hi,

I'd like to write some initial documentation on the new "watch files" feature.
I thought about adding a new chapter to the jspm 0.17 beta guide: http://jspm.io/0.17-beta-guide/
Do I have to edit the raw html or is there a specific tool I can use to edit a Gitbook project ?

Regards,

Olivier

Guy Bedford

Mar 30, 2016, 4:48:40 AM3/30/16
to Olivier Ligot, jspm
That would be really great. A bundle + watch workflow for development to show before showing hot reloading would actually make sense at this point.

The beta guide isn't on GitHub... if you'd like to put something together feel free to send the markdown and I can add that in.

Olivier Ligot

Mar 30, 2016, 6:40:51 AM3/30/16
to jspm, oli...@gmail.com
I've created a PR with the markdown file: