Client for JSON webservice

Isuru Samarasinghe

Nov 18, 2014, 10:13:15 PM11/18/14
to jsonweb...@googlegroups.com
I was developing a webservice which I wanted to consume by a web client, and an Android client. I was using soap over XML.
For the moment Webservice and the Web client is fine, and I came up with an issue, that there is no easy way to consume
a sop based webservice by an Android client.
So I used the jsonwebservice library, and it works perfectly so that I could do HTTP post calls via Android client to the web service.

Now my problem is, when I was using soap with XML, I used wsimport tool provided by Java to generate client side Java codes.
Is there any way to generate a similar thing, using JSON web service? I can do client side code for each and every web method I used with
there parameters and all, but I'm looking for a easier way, just like I did with wsimport.

jsonwebservice

Nov 19, 2014, 4:03:59 AM11/19/14
to jsonweb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Isuru,
    Client js auto generated. You can explore and play with json endpoint of your service.

Eg:  http://localhost:8080/attachment/ChartService.json

where ChartService is your service name.   Using firebug you can explore client js you may include in your own html or app pages.

Regards
  Sundar