JsonSchema validation oneOf Schema error.

Sharvin Shah

Nov 16, 2018, 8:28:26 AM11/16/18
to jsonschema - An implementation of JSON Schema for Python
I am using Validation schema in my code and using oneOf Scheme for this purpose in validate_message(param1,param2).
But I am getting 'oneOf' error in validation. Can anyone Help me
{} is not valid under any of the given schemas.
Failed validating 'oneOf' in the schema:
And lot's of lines of error.
Is there any better way available to debug the error properly and get which is the accurate error in the validation.
I have already spent more than 4-5 hours for debugging the error still couldn't find the source of error.
Any help is much-appreciated Thanks