New Branch

gas...@eclypsium.com

Aug 21, 2018, 2:11:31 PM8/21/18
to jsonschema - An implementation of JSON Schema for Python
Hello, I'm new!
also, can I create a new branch? I would like to propose the ability to add custom validations, I already have the code I just need a branch where I can push all my code

Julian Berman

Aug 21, 2018, 2:32:47 PM8/21/18
to gas...@eclypsium.com, jsonschema - An implementation of JSON Schema for Python
Hi.

Welcome!

You can create a new branch by clicking the Fork button on the GitHub repository, which will give you your own set of branches to play with.

Would love to hear more about what you mean by adding custom validation -- jsonschema already supports such a feature but happy to hear about improvements.

-J