Looking for good server for Python

MikePer

Jul 30, 2012, 8:42:00 AM7/30/12
to jsonr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am looking for a good JSON-RPC server-client combination for Python. I am quite impressed by your library but I wonder if you have a suggestion what server library I can use with your client.
WSGI would be nice to have, but I guess I can do with a single server or CGI too.
I tried jsonrpc2 with wsgiref server, but that's all I get: xmlrpclib.ProtocolError: <ProtocolError for localhost:8888: 400 Bad Request>

Does your library support HTTPS yet?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

jules

Jul 30, 2012, 9:56:16 AM7/30/12
to jsonr...@googlegroups.com
HI Mike
I did eventually get the thing to work, its very complicated and I have had trouble to get it working in other installations.
It has so many dependencies in the windows environment I can't remember them all!
I recommend web2py as an alternative, however if you really want, I can send you the code for the server, and you can have a play with it.
The code is on my work PC, I can package it up for you tomorrow if you like.

Thanks for the interest
Julian Ebeli