use as a couchdb python backend?

Richard Llewellyn

Jul 12, 2010, 6:14:58 PM7/12/10
to jsonp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Just starting with couchdb from python, looking at couchdb-python, but my python objects that need to be stored as couchdb docs are created dynamically and it would be a pain to try to determine field type, especially for nested structures ( I did this with sql and don't want to anymore).  Seems like jsonpickle was created exactly for this!  Any advice on how to easily use jsonpickle and couchdb together?  With couchdb-python or couchdbkit or without?  Anyone try to use jsonpickle (rather than cjson, json, or simplejson) as a couchdb-python backend?  Sorry for the ignorance but thought I'd ask those with experience.