Who is already using JSON-stat

Simon Speich

May 30, 2023, 3:30:57 AM5/30/23
to json-stat
Hi Xavier

The Swiss National Forest Inventory just published 135'000 result tables, where each one can be exported  as JSON-stat via a link (our system is actually now based on JSON-stat).

So, if you want, you can add this link https://www.lfi.ch/resultate/anleitung-en.php to the JSON-stat website. We don't provide a full API, just the possibility to export a result table as JSON-stat instead of html, for example: https://www.lfi.ch/resultate/resultate-en.php?prodItNr=1287520&prodNr=95&f=jsonstat

Kind regards
Simon

json-stat

May 30, 2023, 5:38:02 AM5/30/23
to json-stat
Hi Simon

Of course I will add a link to the LFI. Taking into account that the link that you provided there's no mention of JSON-stat it probably makes more sense to link to the main page of lfi.ch. (Yes, I noticed that JSON-stat appears at the bottom of every page with its own logo.)

Xavier