JSON-stat document problem

Максим Гасумянц

Nov 5, 2020, 4:17:00 PM11/5/20
to json-stat
Hi!

I am trying to display a table in JSON-stat format containing the number of orders in the database and top shops, that are generating these orders (in the final table I will have the top 5 shops).

The table is very simple: it has dates as rows and columns: Orders amount, top shop (orders), top shop (id). I reduced the number of top shops to 1 just to test.

But my JSON not passing validation if I am using orders (total) as a separate dimension. I am attaching the last version of my tests. Can somebody take a look and tell me what I am missing?
p.json

Xavier Badosa

Apr 1, 2021, 1:31:24 AM4/1/21
to json-stat
Sorry for this very very late reply. Your JSON-stat contains an incorrect number of values and an incorrect size array:

9 values are included
12 values are reported by the size array: 3*1*2*2

Both are wrong because the actual categories in your dataset are 3*1*2*1=6

X.