JSONSchema.Net update

Jack Wootton

Mar 19, 2017, 5:38:23 PM3/19/17
to json-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Just a short email to say JSONSchema.Net has been re-written from the ground up and released today. It's now running on Google Cloud Endpoints with an Angular 2 client.

Plenty of improvements happening over the next few weeks, but my wife set a deadline of this weekend to get *anything* out, so some things got pushed out until the next release. It's faster and more reliable than the previous version, so I figured it made sense to release it now.

Feedback welcome.

Many thanks,
Jack

Henry H. Andrews

Apr 18, 2017, 12:25:14 PM4/18/17
to JSON Schema, in...@jsonschema.net
Great news!  I don't work in .net so I don't have any specific feedback, but it's great to see activity in a broad range of languages/environments.

thanks,
-henry