access submit button current submit function event of outside of submit function

Himanshu Jain

May 23, 2019, 4:09:23 AM5/23/19
to JSON Schema
HI,

I am using angular-json schema in my angular 6 application. I am disable angular json schema submit event on component.ts file.

I am create new custom button outside of angular json schema. I want to validation angular-json schema validation and after validate the form  i want to get all form filled value on custom button.

Please provide me help how to access angular-json schema form filled value and how to validate form on custom function.

Regards
Himanshu Jain
880-000-97731