JSON Schema 2019-09 (a.k.a. "draft-08") has been published!

Henry Andrews

Sep 18, 2019, 8:23:26 PM9/18/19
to JSON Schema
See https://json-schema.org/specification.html for more information, links to the newly published documents, and a link to a page illustrating the various ways of numbering and naming the drafts.  Due to the "draft-NN" form being ambiguous the way we've previously used it both to match the IETF draft numbers (which have reset to -00 several times) and the meta-schema numbers (which have not reset), we are now using year-month dates for meta-schemas.

For more detail, see the web site.

thanks,
-henry