Getting started with JSON RPC on Eclipse.

Astha Nihar

Oct 17, 2021, 8:09:54 PM10/17/21
to JSON-RPC
Hello, this is Astha. I recently joined this group.
I develop my JAVA projects on Eclipse. JSON-RPC is a totally new concept for me and I am unable to understand how to use it.
I have to develop this:
"Develop a JSON RPC(Java)server code to remove duplicate elements from the given array.
Use the client code to test the JSON RPC remove duplicate function."
As I said, this is completely new to me and I don't know how to proceed. I'd be glad if anyone could guide me on this. Its kind of urgent.