Minor layout issue in the 2.0 specification (Section 4, "id" member)

Per Mildner

Sep 14, 2022, 10:25:27 AM9/14/22
to JSON-RPC
The paragraph following the description of the "id"  member, in a request object, should be part of the "id" member description, now it comes after the list of members.

The paragraph that should be indented is
"The Server MUST reply with the same value in the Response object if included. This member is used to correlate the context between the two objects."

(I found no way to report bugs about things on these pages)

Matt (MPCM)

Sep 14, 2022, 10:30:00 AM9/14/22
to JSON-RPC
Good catch, I'll see about getting it updated to align correctly.