JSON-RPC integration with OpenDayLight

Rajib Das

Dec 18, 2020, 11:57:04 AM12/18/20
to JSON-RPC
Hi All,
I am using OpenDayLight (ODL) controller to configure the NetConf-YANG enabled devices(switch, routers etc.) The ODL has also the capability to configure not NetConf supported devices. For that purpose, we need to connect the ODL with ODL-service automation framework (SAF), where the JSON_RPC works as a bridge between them. I could build the JSON-RPC in my local and ran the test-tool. But now I do not understand how to trigger a request from the ODL to JSON-RPC.
You may find the details of the project here: https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/jsonrpc/en/latest/dev-guide.html

Does anyone here integrate the JSON-RPC with the ODL,

jason carpenter

Feb 26, 2021, 6:31:29 PM2/26/21
to JSON-RPC

 I’m trying to figure out what all this stuff is some reason it’s connected to my Gmail account thank you

welfor...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2021, 2:53:05 PM4/25/21
to JSON-RPC
So Firstly, to the OP I would say that is well out of the scope of this group you would need to speak to ODL maintainers / forums about that,

To the second reply because you signed up to get notification from the group you can manage or remove your membership from the group at https://groups.google.com/g/json-rpc