Java Application Support both REST & JSON-RPC Endpoints ?

Sameer Bogawat

Dec 14, 2021, 8:39:46 AM12/14/21
to JSON-RPC
Hi All ,

       My first question here - I have an existing Spring boot application which support REST APIs. I've been looking at ways to support JSON-RPC API endpoints as well. Is this something which is possible ? I've looked at this Java library - https://github.com/arteam/simple-json-rpc and implemented a test service. However I'm not able to invoke it from a client (or even using curl). I'm not sure if what I'm trying to achieve is possible or not . Thoughts ? Apologies for asking such a noob question. Thanks !