How about adding a Korean translation of JSON-RPC 2.0 spec?

Kim Dohyeop

Jul 5, 2022, 7:58:33 AM7/5/22
to JSON-RPC
Hi guys.

I'm a web dev from Korean.
I had translated the doc into Korean just for myself and co-workers.

We knows there is only a Chinese translation on the site now.
What do you guys think about listing a Korean translation of 2.0 spec on it?

this is a draft not final:

Matt (MPCM)

Sep 14, 2022, 3:14:00 PM9/14/22
to JSON-RPC
Hi, once you have what you consider a final draft, ... or final-ish draft, let me know and I'll add the link to the page.

Kim Dohyeop

Jan 1, 2023, 9:19:21 AM1/1/23
to JSON-RPC
Hi.

This is the final draft.
Please note that I'm not a professional translator which means, there may be mistranslations.
I don't have any domains to serve a static resource except GitHub. If you are going to add a link for my work, feel free to post it in any way you want.

about four hours to the new year in Korea.
Happy New Year!

2022년 9월 15일 목요일 오전 4시 14분 0초 UTC+9에 Matt (MPCM)님이 작성: