JSON-LD influences 2011 RDF Working Group

Manu Sporny

Nov 10, 2010, 9:23:01 PM11/10/10
to JSON-LD
Just wanted to pass on some good news. JSON-LD will be influencing the
direction of the JSON syntax that the RDF WG will settle on during the
next two years for RDF serialization:

http://www.w3.org/2010/11/03-swcg-minutes.html#item03

It's a bit difficult to pick out of the meeting minutes, but the general
discussion took three input documents into account, RDF/JSON, JRON and
JSON-LD. I'm sure there will be more, but this is good news as it means
that we'll be able to get some/many of the ideas in JSON-LD into the RDF
WG for further discussion.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Linked Data in JSON