New JSON-LD Editors Draft

Manu Sporny

Oct 25, 2010, 12:09:32 AM10/25/10
to JSON-LD
Just pushed out a new draft of the JSON-LD spec. Richard, I haven't
responded to your previous e-mail yet (do have things to say, but am
short on time... I'll respond when I get a free moment, but some of your
input is in the new draft as well as issue markers for the stuff that
isn't).

The new draft is available here:

http://json-ld.org/spec/ED/20101024/

Added new sections for Type Coercion, JSON-LD Profiles and more.

Changes include:
* New section on Type Coercion
* New section on JSON-LD Profiles
* New section on special keywords/tokens
* New section on contributing
* A few more issue markers to note features being debated
* New section on best practices
* Added #base and renamed __vocab__ to #vocab

Diff-marked version can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/spec/ED/20101024/diff-20101014.html

We also just processed our first pull request for JSON-LD from Olivier
Grisel:

http://github.com/digitalbazaar/json-ld/pull/6

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Saving Journalism - The PaySwarm Developer API
http://digitalbazaar.com/2010/09/12/payswarm-api/