Questions About Jsoar and SVS

Mikhail Jacob

Feb 7, 2014, 10:21:49 AM2/7/14
to Jsoar Dev Group
Hi all,

Our research group is working on modeling pretend play using Soar (specifically Jsoar) and any necessary extensions to it. I have a couple of questions regarding Jsoar especially relating to SVS. I would sincerely appreciate any help on the following.
  1. From the Soar website (https://code.google.com/p/soar/wiki/SoarExperimentalSVS) it seems that SVS is an experimental module that isn't included even in CSoar. Is anyone working on porting it to Jsoar at all?
  2. Would anyone have a sense on how large a task porting this to Jsoar would be?
Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Mikhail Jacob.
Ph.D. Computer Science.