jshint wrapper check changed files

Axel Kittenberger

Jan 11, 2014, 2:55:43 PM1/11/14
to jsh...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

do you know of a jshint wrapper that runs jshint only on js files of a project that have changed since the last run of jshint?

I could throw something together using good old make and a directory full of timestamp files, but I'd like something cooler :-)

- Axel

Anton Kovalyov

Jan 12, 2014, 6:09:08 PM1/12/14
to jsh...@googlegroups.com
I haven't heard about anything like that but it sounds great. Let me know if you find/make something—I'll add it to the website (and use it myself).

Anton

Peter deHaan

Jan 12, 2014, 10:25:34 PM1/12/14
to jsh...@googlegroups.com
If you use Grunt, you could try this module: https://npmjs.org/package/grunt-newer
If you don't use Grunt, check it out. It's pretty awesome.

-peter