How to correctly use JSHint's onevar option?

Elito

Oct 28, 2013, 3:43:28 PM10/28/13
to jsh...@googlegroups.com
I currently have onevar option set to true in .jshintrc file, however JSHint displays no warning or error even though there are multiple vars are being used at many places across multiple files. Those vars are being caught in YUICompressor warnings, but JSHint completely ignores those. I am very new to JSHint, so dont know what else to check to make sure this is working as intended. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, on JSHint docs webpage, onevar option is listed under Legacy options which are to be deprecated soon. If this option will be deprecated, what will replace this as a way to enforce checking single var in the code block??

Alex Ilyaev

Feb 3, 2014, 1:46:13 PM2/3/14
to jsh...@googlegroups.com
Did you find your answer?

Rafael Rinaldi

Jun 30, 2014, 10:14:58 AM6/30/14
to jsh...@googlegroups.com
Any updates on this? I just sent a tweet to Anton asking the same thing.